*Don't use any scented cream or lotion for 1-2 days.
*coconut oil or baby oil helps get the redness down.
*use cold towel to wipe(cold water closes the pores).
*Avoid going to Gym or doing Yoga right after waxing(sweat can cause irritation
*Using any kind of scented product can cause irritation.
Book your Appointment NOW!
New Rules and Measures to keep you safe
Things to Know about
Reopening May 29
Double Dip means using the same wax stick again and again.
* At vivacity we are trying to spread the awareness about why you shouldn't get a wax with using the same sticks.
* By Using the same stick we are contaminating the whole wax with unknown bacteria, also some people are sensitive and they bleed out a little while getting the wax done(sometimes hair is strong and it brings the tip of blood while the hair comes all the way from the root), which is completely normal.
* Using that wax can cause irritation to the skin after wax or ingrown or even worse.
* We recommend that always pay attention while getting a wax done.
Things to know about
Call 847-983-8874or for your convenience you can text us at (224)650-1509 outside the working store hours.
6043 Dempster St, Morton Grove-IL-60053
In accordance with the guidance from our local, state and federal authorities, for the health and well being of our customers, beauticians and communities, we will be working diligently to ensure that we meet or exceed the set expectations. The measures include but are not limited to the following:
Get rid of shaving every other day
and start waxing for smooth skin
and longer lasting results.
* We will NOT accept walk-in appointments at this time. We will only be taking clients by appointments. To schedule an appointment call 847-983-8874 or text 224-650-1509.
* When you arrive for your appointment text 224-650-1509 that you have arrived and please either wait inside of your car or practice Social distancing outside of the salon. A representative from the salon will give you a call as soon as we are ready for you. For this reason it is very important that you enter your primary phone number when booking an appointment.
* Only the person receiving the services will be allowed inside. If you are under 18 and require supervision, your parent/guardian be allowed inside the salon.
* Temperature check: No contact infrared temperature screenings of employees and customers.
* Social Distancing: No more than 2 clients will be allowed in the waiting area. seating arrangements will be made to maintain 6 feet distance between the customers.
* Mask/Face covering must be worn at ALL times. if you do not show up wearing a mask/covering face, we will not be able to provide you with our services.
* No food or beverages will be allowed inside of the salon, nor will any be provided. Please leave your food and beverages inside of your car.
* Clean and Disinfect: prior to opening each day, The salon will be cleaned thoroughly and shared space and chairs will be cleaned and disinfect with each client.
MORE TO FOLLOW
While we won't be able to shake your hand or give you a hug(for now), Please know how excited we are to welcome you all back.